Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: salt minnows

Post Thanks / Like

Default salt minnows

I was on a site www.walleyecenteral.com and saw a real good article on salting minnows andwanted to share with you. It's in the forum strictly fishing its very detailed

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    Thanks gene I gotta learn how to do this type of post i tried to copy it and bring it over and kept losing it lol

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishnfool 4 View Post
    Thanks gene I gotta learn how to do this type of post i tried to copy it and bring it over and kept losing it lol
    Yeah, once you right click the URL (address) and click on "copy" in the drop down menu ... You CAN'T right click anything else or for any other reason, until you get back to here and "paste" that URL into your message. The right click "copy" will hold onto that address until you right click again on something else, then it's lost and the new info from the right click is picked up.

... cp

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishingfool, I've never done minnows but I've done grass shrimp and regular shrimp that way. The grass shrimp I put in cornmeal after they're salted and dried and put in freezer. Regular shrimp I get them real cold but not frozen and then cut them into bait size pieces then salt. Works great for bluegills.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!