Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rollingstone lake, Pearson WI

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rollingstone lake, Pearson WI

On my way up to Pearson to fish Rollingstone lake with a good Wisconsin friend next week. My first Wisconsin fishing trip. We will be looking for gills , lake perch and crappies. Any advise or reports would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Brush Buster

Post Thanks / Like

I have never fish this lake but my in-law did ever year for a week. They like it. Here is some fishing reports boards hope it will help you,...http://www.lake-link.com/Wisconsin-Fishing-Reports/report.cfm/16496/Rolling-Stone-Lake-Langlade-County/]Rolling Stone Lake Langlade County, Wisconsin Reviews,..http://www.lake-link.com/Wisconsin-Fishing-Reports/report.cfm/16496/Rolling-Stone-Lake-Langlade-County/[/url]
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Post Thanks / Like

well,, back in Tennessee and had a great time up north. Great people up there in the badger state. We wacked the gills pretty good, we had limits on Monday and Tuesday of decent size gills and sunny's. Females were heavey with eggs. Also got a few crappies and some good lake perch.

Thunder bugs, crawleers were the best on live bait. I used a trout magnet under a float and did well also.

Thanks for the help.
    Brush Buster
    Likes broz LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun trip. WTG!!
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Have fun
    And with that, I'll see you on the water...
    John
    Remember to take your kids fishn'