Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mountain Brims

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mountain Brims

Headed up to North Georgia next Friday to target some Mountain Bream in Lake Seed. I have heard that you can ride around this 3 mile long lake and see the beds from the roadway.

Any help would be good.

We tried the Waleye, Crappie, and Bass 2 months ago with no luck at all. This lake is full of yellow perch and I believe a blind man can catch enough to eat in this lake.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

where is Lake Seed ??? how far from Blairs ville ????
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Danbo, you guys are heading north to "cool off"? Lake Seed is up there close to Tallulah Falls. Wonder if those North Georgia Bluegill look & pull the same as the South Georgia Bluegill. Long ways from Kite. Enjoy yourselves & looking forward to your report.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

have a niece that has a cabin up at Blairsville may take a trip up there this summer ans was wondering if i need to take the boat . mt 16 ft lows 40 hp stick stering .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

I just found out the lake seed ramp is closed.

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Seed is closed due to malfunction at the Dam. This may also help cause issues in Lake Rabun with fecal matter on the upper end. I wont be back anytime soon. Too bad for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lcookie View Post
    Lake Seed is closed due to malfunction at the Dam. This may also help cause issues in Lake Rabun with fecal matter on the upper end. I wont be back anytime soon. Too bad for me.
    Yes Seed has got issues and when I left this AM it was still flowing 2 feet over the dam. They also had an E. coli warning for Rabun. We did fish Burton a little and went trout fishing while we were up there.