Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bimini Top

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bimini Top

I have a War Eagle Predator 861. Interested in a bimini top. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine! Make sure to get a short one. My buddy has a 60 inch, and the shade always seems to be out over the water and not in the boat. lol! Min is so short that u have to duck down under it to get sittig. The ducking is no problem. Shade is always over my seats, so it is perfect. I dont have to duck when sitting, only when standing. When Im seated top is about 4-6 inches over my head. My buddies I can stand erect under it. And it is a total waste, because of what I was saying earlier. Shade isn't over the boat.
    Likes Buckie02 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good point LowePro, hadn't thought of that.
    Randy Andres

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LowePro View Post
    I love mine! Make sure to get a short one. My buddy has a 60 inch, and the shade always seems to be out over the water and not in the boat. lol! Min is so short that u have to duck down under it to get sittig. The ducking is no problem. Shade is always over my seats, so it is perfect. I dont have to duck when sitting, only when standing. When Im seated top is about 4-6 inches over my head. My buddies I can stand erect under it. And it is a total waste, because of what I was saying earlier. Shade isn't over the boat.
    My 8ft. Sportsbrella put the shade out side the boat most times.....but it still feels cooler because I am not in direct sun.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Go large in order to stand under as I hate ducking, BUT put it on 4 ft long tracks. That way you can slide it fore/aft to put the shade on you as you need it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfish View Post
    Go large in order to stand under as I hate ducking, BUT put it on 4 ft long tracks. That way you can slide it fore/aft to put the shade on you as you need it.
    This would be the ticket if you are fishing into, or away from the sun. If fishing parallel to sun, no bueno. Shade still over the water.

Post Thanks / Like

I was fishin 12 rods off the front . Catched 24 fish on outside left 2?? 7 on other 10 poles? All same. After 3 sleepless Night s. I realized the far left 2 were the only ones not in the Shade! Of the Bimini! Positive that was it.

"I just can't fish with one pole anymore"
    Black Fish Crappie Charters
    www.blackdoghuntingclub.com

Post Thanks / Like

What brand, and where is best place to get one?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought mine from the same dealership I bought my boat from H2O express in arkansas. I will look up exactly what I got when I get home. It was expensive, but very well worth it.
    Likes Buckie02 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I got one with the boat when I bought it and never have used it. I may try it this year
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast