Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker pro 175TF

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tracker pro 175TF

Looking at a new Pro 175 TF tracker with a 60 Mercury, anybody with any thoughts?
    I have 3 great hero's, John Wayne,Popcorn Sutton and Junior Samples, one of which is my avatar, Popcorn.

Post Thanks / Like

My thought is I would like one.

Post Thanks / Like

got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have 3 great hero's, John Wayne,Popcorn Sutton and Junior Samples, one of which is my avatar, Popcorn.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a '06 TXW, its a great boat. The 60 is sufficient, in that it will run 35-37 mph. Fishes nice, very fuel efficient with the 4 stroke; as a matter of fact, I wish the fuel tank was smaller. If buying new, I would buy it with the 75 hp. The 60 runs nice, but you can tell, just a bit more oomph and she would ride better.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks brother, will keep in mind. I also looked at a crest line 18 footer with th 75 on it, it's nice but right around 20k with no trade. The tracker guy wants my 14 footer with 25 with a pretty good trade in. Of course the crest line 18 is super super nice, just don't know if I want to go 20k for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the Tracker line is about the least expensive aluminum hull out there right now. My partner owns one now that we fish out of regularly and have done so for many, many years. It does pop a rivet from time to time, but, "she'll do to ride the river," as the old Ranger once said.

Crestliners are a step up and more expensive. Well built though, for a lifetime of use. Lund is even more expensive than Crestliners. I just prefer the Crestliners.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

The Crestline dealer said the we're real nice, and said I could go down to the 60hp, but he recommended the 75. Right now I don't get to go like I want but the wife said she was not ever stepping for back into my 14 ft alum craft with the 25hp, never

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talked to a fellow back about 3 months ago on one of our lakes. He was from Iowa. Had the Crestliner with 60. Loved the boat, hated the motor. Said he was going to 75 when he got back home. He had the boat a couple of years. Said in his opinion it was worth the money.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tracker pro crappie 175 with 60hp 4 stk mercury and love runs about38 mph and that's fast enough

Post Thanks / Like

Either way I go I think I'm gonna go with a 75. Hate to pay for a new boat and be unhappy with my motor decision.
    Likes Eagle 1, "G" LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast