Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CACA Tourny Trails heads to Horsehoe Lake 05/16/15...directions & registration

Post Thanks / Like

Default CACA Tourny Trails heads to Horsehoe Lake 05/16/15...directions & registration

Here’s the directions to Horseshoe.

From I-40, take Exit 271 onto Hwy 147 South.

2.5 miles south of I-40, you will cross a railroad track, it’s rough, slow down.

10.3 miles south of I-40, the highway will split, stay left on Highway 147 South.

15.3 miles south of I-40 is Thompson Grove. Bond’s Grocery and Bait Shop is located here. This is where we will register that morning starting at 5:30 and ending at 6:30 a.m.
    Stay on 147 South which will veer right.

18.4 miles south of I-40 Highway 147 will turn left. Turn left and go 1 mile. The boat ramp will be on your left.

I hope to see everyone there! If you have any questions, call me at 1-501-231-3374.
    Midsouth Tackle Pro Staff
    www.midsouthtackle.com
    Ozark Rod Pro Staff
    Cumberland Crappie Equipment Pro Staff
    www.cumberlandcrappie.com

You can contact me at:1-501-231-3374
    Likes walker733, arkcrappie, Jasonw LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Weigh in for the tournament will be at the boat ramp out next to the highway. The boat ramp is the old Clyde Gregory ramp that the bonds have donated to the AGFC.

For those wondering about the ramp and getting their boats in and out. The ramp is fine and you will not have any trouble launching any boat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone over here. The fish are biting and it should be a good tournament with some good fish caught.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call. 870-838-6655
    Likes hawgdog, walker733, Jasonw LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

can you drop a pin on the ramp and post a pic of it? thanks confused on which ramp weigh in is at , " turn left and ramp is on left ? "
    Midsouth Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there. Looking forward to a day on the Shoe, as long as the wind aint blowin. LOL
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP
    Likes arkcrappie, Jasonw LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Greg, I dropped a pin on it and sent it to you. I didn't know how to post it from my phone.
    Let me know if that helped

Post Thanks / Like

Dont know bout the morning bite but the afternoon bite is good... Had a training class today at work.. Got out at 2 and made it to the shoe about 330....managed a good mess... Nothing special, just perfect eating size.... Bout 25 in there
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431479223.396148.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  88.2 KB
    Likes arkcrappie, Jasonw, CrappiePro, walker733 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it changes, but 80% chance of thunderstorms and 15 MPH winds out of the South for Saturday. Those winds will be terrible on Horseshoe. If you will be trolling, best bring everything you got to slow you down. If fishing the piers, best take you a couple Tylenol, cause you gonna get beat to death.

Not trying to steer anybody off, those are just the facts and thought I would give you guys a "Heads up" about the south wind on Horseshoe . Good luck to all that fishes!

Post Thanks / Like

The fish are already wet and I probably need a shower. Besides, clouds and a little rain will save me from putting on sun screen! Let er rip!!
    Likes hawgdog, walker733 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default CACA Tourny Trails heads to Horsehoe Lake 05/16/15...directions & registration

Oh i love clouds and a lil rain... Its the thunder and 15+ south winds that make it not so cheesy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdog View Post
    Hope it changes, but 80% chance of thunderstorms and 15 MPH winds out of the South for Saturday. Those winds will be terrible on Horseshoe. If you will be trolling, best bring everything you got to slow you down. If fishing the piers, best take you a couple Tylenol, cause you gonna get beat to death.

Not trying to steer anybody off, those are just the facts and thought I would give you guys a "Heads up" about the south wind on Horseshoe . Good luck to all that fishes!
    that will just make it more interesting, let er blow!!!!
    Midsouth Tackle
    Likes arkcrappie LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast