Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kudos to Mr.Crappie and folks at Lews.....

Takeum is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kudos to Mr.Crappie and folks at Lews.....

Here's my story,,
    Wow,,, double WOW! Y'all won't believe who just called me .... I sent Lews a letter with my concerns of my signature series Wally Marshall crappie rods having no tips available and that perhaps in the near future they would follow the trend and get some tips available for their products,, Well, Not only did I get a quick response,,,, Mr crappie himself calls me and offers me some information on where to get the new tips I needed...The man himself took care of business the Old fashion way and helped me with getting what I needed.... I can't believe the awesome customer service I got from Lews and Mr Wally Marshall,,, My thoughts of changing companies and worries about their products are gone,,, I am one happy camper, But I still need a storage system so this won't happen every time I go fishing,,,, three Thumbs up to Wally and.the crew at Lews!.. I am amazed and overwhelmed.....
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders
    Avery outdoors superstore

Post Thanks / Like

You would think that they might have been reading posts on Crappie.com. I think that a good web site like this one does help with changes in products that companies find out on our posts that is needing in improvement or whatever. Most of the time now if you ask a fishing question on google it refers you straight to Crappie.com. Slab has really made a good family friendly fishing site here and the rest of the world is starting to take notice.
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes cpd21, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Always good to know the brands you chose stand behind what they sell. I am a big Lew's fan. I have heard nothing but good things about Wally Marshall though I have had no personal dealings.
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along
    Likes scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I was floored when I first heard his voice,,,, I knew immediately who it was once he started talking,,,I watch tons of crappie shows and know just by his voice who he was,.... he said that Lews makes these available if the dealer buys them,,, So Grizzly tackle just didn't advertise them when I first bought the poles...I should have asked... Anyway,,, Wally gave me the number to Lews, mr Crappie and other products by which I can get immediate parts or warrenty for... great group of folks at Lews, But this topped the cake by having Wally call himself.... Old fashion way of supporting your products,,,can't say enough how important that is in today's world of retail,,,,I worked at Avery outdoors for several years helping support their archery range and leagues once they got started several years ago as well as helping with their retail side of things selling decoys, blinds and hunting equipment,,, Having people back products like Wally is almost unheard of today,,So Kudos to Mr Crappie, Wally Marshall,,, You are da man!
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders

Post Thanks / Like

Jack,, after tonight,, Wally has won my business for life,,,I didn't even mention he was traveling back from New York after a week of work ....Man stands behind what he sells,,,
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders
    Likes scrat, kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I own two of the LS200 reels. They are very good reels
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wally is a great man and he sure can spin some great fish stories. He is a man of his word and has done a lot to support and introduce Crappie fishing to the world. I have met him twice and I respect him a lot. Nice report on Lews and Wally.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few Lews Mr Crappie rods.I meet Wally in person Class act for sure.Cant say enough about the rods.They have held up great.
    Share the outdoors with our Children.The world will be a better place.