Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Crappieday ......

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Crappieday ......

and any other contributors to the prize package I received. I got it, and everything is in good shape.

Very interesting looking products :D

The curly tail jig bodies look good ... and the color selection couldn't be any better.

The blade baits look very good .... and I'm sure they're gonna get "eat up" by the Hybrid Stripers & White Bass that roam my home waters.

The spoons look "killer" ... colors are fantastic. Can't wait to try these guys out !!

The soft sided Minnow Bucket is quite novel. I'm still puzzled about one thing about it, though. What keeps it from collapsing, while the water and minners are still in it I do like the concept of a "stowaway" minnow container. And, the air pump setup is very handy. I'll have to give it a trial run, just to see how it performs.

In fact, I'll give all these products a good field testing ... and get back with a performance report.

Thanks for putting on this contest .... and for all the great looking products !! It was one of my better "Christmas presents" :D .... cp

Post Thanks / Like

your very welcome and I hope you enjoy all your goodies, just so ya know all prizes are100% from Micro Spoons. May have others join in the future. The bucket stays up with the pressure of the water on the inside. good to keep in the truck or car if you decide you need to pick up some minners when your out