Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memphis Bass Pros Grand Opening,,,,!!!!!

Takeum is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Memphis Bass Pros Grand Opening,,,,!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...%2F%3Ftype%3D1

Sorry,, tried to post video of it, but with no avail,,, starts wensday evening of this week folks,,,,,check it out!
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders
    Avery outdoors superstore

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The typical Bass Pro Shops store I have been in has about as much crappie tackle as my local WalMart. Sure, I like to go in and look at the aisles of $12 crankbaits and the $200 reels but rarely leave with much of anything.

Grizzly Jig is a different story all together. I rarely leave there with less than an arm-load and usually with an empty wallet.

Glad Memphis is getting one and hope they break the pattern I have seen all over the country when it comes to crappie gear.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

DOn't think they will break anything. just saw a promo for them. come on up and stay a night or two. rooms start at $259.00 and if your family is coming you can get the 2000 sq ft governors suite for $800.00+ a night. enjoy...
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

I will stick to ordering from Grizzly jig, my kind of store............................................. .....and real nice folks to talk to, who really know of what they speak................
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It's not really so much a store, as it is a tourist curiosity.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

my take on bps is its like buying tools from harbor freight. you know its junk but some of it you cant help but buy. most things in there is second or third quality. may as well buy 2 of everything cause its gonna break or just not be what you expected most times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joekiller View Post
    my take on bps is its like buying tools from harbor freight. you know its junk but some of it you cant help but buy. most things in there is second or third quality. may as well buy 2 of everything cause its gonna break or just not be what you expected most times.
    Not sure if your serious. You don't have to buy BPS stuff there, and they carry nearly all the major brands; so you have a choice unlike Harbor Freight. You can get items usually cheaper at WalMart or Academy, but you get a 1/20th of the selection available at BPS. I shop the sales and get good prices. I also have had excellent luck with returns. Cabelas is the same way. Having a BPS or Cabelas in your neck of the woods is a good thing.
    Likes chrispy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I'm serious.

Post Thanks / Like

feelay is dead on. this is a expensive tourist attraction. they have been live on local tv all morning and not one second of what they are selling. it is all about the upscale dining, bar, and hotel rooms. bring your credit card if you come.
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

So whats wrong with what they are trying to do? why does it matter if its a tourist attraction? I have watched the videos of the place and think it would be a really cool place to visit, shop, bowl, eat, stay whatever....why knock them just because you are not attracted to it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast