Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: janns

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down janns

janns nolonger sells lead for your molds, they will sell you the mold but will not sell you the lead, basspro still does. I know I can get lead other ways but I like new soft lead, it pours better, have tried wieghts but they are a harder lead and do not pour well in smaller molds.so before you buy a mold from janns just know that you cant get the lead, I told them its like selling lures with out the hooks and need to rethink their policy

Post Thanks / Like

I have not tried the vendor in the link below. They have several alloys to chose from.

http://www.midwayusa.com/ebrowse.exe...gorystring=685***
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the link, I will look them up on my next go around, thats what I love about this board-- if you cant find it, somebody will:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

hey keith there's a place here in Miss. that i bought a lot of lead from to do boat flotation tests with. I don't know if they have a mininum order or not, but if you want their name and address, let me know. I think i found them doing a GOOGLE search. by the way, I have your samples of the primer sitting on my desk. After such a long time, do you still want it? If you do i will UPS it to you with directions.
    Last edited by willsjwills; 01-03-2007 at 07:30 PM.