Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mounting Crappie Stalkers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mounting Crappie Stalkers

I've seen some boats on TV and in magazines that don't have there Stalkers mounted directly to the boat. I am buying some and do not want to put 16 holes in my front deck. For those of you that have them not mounted to your deck, how did you mount them? Pictures if possible would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gabriel
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

This is how I mounted my Tite Loks so I didn't have to drill holes in the deck. I drilled a hole in the piece of wood that is up off the deck for my seat post to go through and anchor everything down. Had my sonar unit mounted on there to as you can see. Don't think they would work as well on there. I wouldn't mind drilling a few holes, just not 16 of them.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody out there use DriftMaster Crappie Stalkers?

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Kind of hard to do without drilling holes unless you build something to mount them to that you could install with just a couple of screws. Only other mounting I have seen is Monks crappie mounted his to a rail around the front of his boat.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind a few holes, just not 16. I will see if he's got pictures on his website?

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gabe, he made a post on SC board or on the show your boats of how have had mounted them
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979