Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: loz friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default loz friday

Heading to loz friday. Hope the fishing is as good then as it was this last weekend. Bringing my daughter with us this time if the weather is decent. She is pumped. Judging by the fish we caught Saturday and Sunday I think she may get to experience her first spawn. I took her to Mark Twain last year for a day trip. Blue bird skies and no wind that day, fishing was real tough but she stayed after it all day. She was a real trooper. Hoping she gets to experince something much better after working so hard last time. Going to be on the glaize arm in a 20 ft camo xpress. Stop and say hi if you see us.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there also...
    Get some minnows and you should have a blast!
    I don't have patience to sit and cast minnows to a bank but it seems to be working for my neighbor.
    He will sit there in one spot for a good part of the day but he gets his limit eventually.
    He said they turn on for a bit than shut off than back on.

I on the other hand will pound a bank for a bit than move on.

Post Thanks / Like

We will get some minnows but will only use them if the jigs aren't working. We caught all our fish over the weekend on jigs. Gonna start my daughter on jigs but may switch her over to minnows if she is having trouble. Caught all our fish last weekend between mccubbins point and pb1. Checked some spots farther down the lake but didn't find any on the pattern we had going so we just went back up lake. We will most likely head back up toward pb1 on friday. What time you coming down on friday?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be down Thursday afternoon.
    So I'll have a few hours to start the hunt.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what time we will get there but we should try to run into each other. I'll show you where we got into them this weekend.