Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: H18pfc questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default H18pfc questions

For those of you that have an h18pfc I need some advice on rigging pertaining to terrova stabilizer, tip savers and 1198 mounting. Which length ram trolling motor stabilizer did you get for your terrova and where did you mount the base? Did you go with the offset tip savers or the ones with the post under center and where did you mount the bases (gunnel or deck)? How was mounting the ram base for your 1198 next to the console(enough room, could you get to the bolts for the base etc)? Thanks for the inputs y'all. Just trying to get my ducks in a row come delivery time.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the h18pfc and terrova . I find I don't need any stabilizer. Never had a problem with it. I have a hds7 mounted next to the console on a ram mount.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm running a 2072 G3 CC. I also didn't get a stabilizer for my terrova. Thought I'd need it but it really doesn't move as much as you'd think, I would recommend the mka 47 mounting bracket. I bought the offset tipsavers in 8 inch, mount the bases on the gunnel, put the reel side to the back. ( learned that the hard way )

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the inputs fellas