Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millenium green 100's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Millenium green 100's

Anybody got em in stock? Looking to buy 2. Let me know. (wingman)
    Holdem good hook and give me somethin to cook:D

Post Thanks / Like

What the heck is that??? Cigars?
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Millenium Boat seats. They make deer stands and now have started a line of boat seats that are very comfortable.

Post Thanks / Like

Check the Sponsor classifieds. There is a sponsor on here that carries them.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I hear their tree stands are top notch. Didn't know they started making boat seats
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

There is few things in this world that I will indorse and Millennium boat seats is one of the few. Here is a post that I made after buying and using the seats.

I took my new millennium seats out for a test run this morning as I just could not wait to try them out. Wow! They were very comfortable. I was out fishing for 4 hours and I am here to tell everyone that if you have never set in one of these seats you don't know what you are missing. My old seats after about a hour and a half were like setting on a board, but these millenium seats have no foam or boards to get hard on the (bottom side) if you know what I mean. If you are a big man like me 6' and 285 pounds you will appreciate these seats. They are very well constructed and no trouble to install. And E-Z Poleholder on this forum will have you fixed up in no time if you give him (Mr. Gene Johnson) a call at (601 750 3519) Thanks everyone who told me about these seats.

Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Scrat 2 on the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrat View Post
    There is few things in this world that I will indorse and Millennium boat seats is one of the few. Here is a post that I made after buying and using the seats.

I took my new millennium seats out for a test run this morning as I just could not wait to try them out. Wow! They were very comfortable. I was out fishing for 4 hours and I am here to tell everyone that if you have never set in one of these seats you don't know what you are missing. My old seats after about a hour and a half were like setting on a board, but these millenium seats have no foam or boards to get hard on the (bottom side) if you know what I mean. If you are a big man like me 6' and 285 pounds you will appreciate these seats. They are very well constructed and no trouble to install. And E-Z Poleholder on this forum will have you fixed up in no time if you give him (Mr. Gene Johnson) a call at (601 750 3519) Thanks everyone who told me about these seats.

I have lower back problems, how well do they support the lower back?
    Green River Lake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast