Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special olympics kansas tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default special olympics kansas tournament

We are putting on our annual Crappie Tournament to Benefit Special Olympics Kansas. It will be held on April 25th, 2015 at Clinton Lake, just outside of Lawrence, Ks. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me, Kim, at 785-424-0830. You can also go to www.ksso.org/events for registration form, waiver and rules. 100% of the proceeds from this benefits go to Special Olympics Ks that gives people with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to compete in different sports year round, in their communities and at State events. If you would like to donate either to the cause or to the tournament, please feel free to contact me. Thank you. [/INDENT]

Lots of fun . Great auction at the end of it to help raise money.

encourage all to attend if you can make it.
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle
    Likes IceNitro LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there for sure. What will be in the auction?

Post Thanks / Like

See you there Don!! Sticky, in the past they've had things like an autographed basketball from Bill Self, and autographed football from Bill Snyder. Don't know if that will be the case this year.
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ozark. It's my first tournament. Should be a lot of fun. Forecast is showing rain and 15 mph winds but there's plenty of time for that to change. You know what they say about Kansas weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably change 3 times by the time it gets here!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown
    Likes Crappie Chatt LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I won't be able to make it this year got a wedding in Salina but this tournament is for a great cause and I'm wishing all who participate good weather and lots of fish (the spawn is on and should be even better by this weekend) God bless all the special needs kids and adults.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

That's just great Doug, you're coming to Salina and I'll be @ Clinton!!! Weather is not looking promising at this point!!

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the rain will be over by 3-4 AM Saturday. Starting out the day with fog then partly sunny by 10.
    I hope everyone keeps it slow if we have thick fog at the start. We don't want anybody running into another boat or the hundreds of standing timber on Clinton

Post Thanks / Like

Where you getting that info Captain?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark88 View Post
    Where you getting that info Captain?
    Heck,,, I'm in a 'FOG' every morning. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Ozark88, springhillwantabe, Blackdog40 LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast