Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New? trolling motor

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New? trolling motor

I wonder if these http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...rTarget=browse
    are repackaged Pinpoint trolling motors? I had one of the Pinpoint systems but had so many problems, I got rid of it. I really like the features, but it had limitations not advertised. Every time I shipped it out for repairs, it came back with more problems. Sure wish Minnkota would come out with something like this.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Gadzuks thats a lot of money - the cost of catching fish is crazy anyway - but that really would be a luxory item for me - by the the time you got the batteries you would have over 2 grand in it
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Gadzuks thats a lot of money - the cost of catching fish is crazy anyway - but that really would be a luxory item for me - by the the time you got the batteries you would have over 2 grand in it
    Nah, not really, I already have a 24v trolling motor. LOL
    I had the cheaper Pinpoint, so maybe thats why I had so much trouble with it. I give up on a new boat for a retirement present. I'm just dreaming smaller now. BTW, I was curious to see if Minnkota was going to come out with anything like that, so I sent them an e-mail. It will be interesting to see their reply.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va