Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ 04-14 AND 04-15

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ 04-14 AND 04-15

Went to Purvis on Tuesday and the bite was quite different from the day before. Fished three hours and caught ten, threw them back. Fished shallow brush and the side of docks with a tube...also was shooting a dock in 48 fow on a bluff and got a few. Launched at Coffman today and fished the upper Gravios for a while, longer than I wanted, and caught 9. Tried slip bobbin in the wells for a bit with no luck. Made the run to the back of Indian Creek and low and behold I spider rigged and got my limit in a fairly short time. I'm def not a big leauger when it comes to rigging but I guess I held my own today. All my fish came on minnows either slip corking beds 2 to 3 feet deep or rigging 10 to 17 feet deep. Not many fish on the beds where I was fishing but it's coming i think. Water temp everywhere was 54 to 55 degrees except Soap Creek for some reason was almost 57. The boat ramps are pretty full where are all the reports??????Name:  001.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  77.0 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  64.8 KB
    Last edited by Lil Baby; 04-15-2015 at 08:03 PM.
    Likes KSFisherman, working man, dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Im heading down in the am. I have never fished loz before. any tips for a newbie ? where should i put in at?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like same luck I am having congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

its really hit or miss right now for me. from everything I hear i'd put in on the glaize and look for some fish on the beds/ front of docks or troll like ripinlips has been. I don't fish the glaize arm but seems thats where all the good reports are coming from

Post Thanks / Like

way to go
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

The glaize was slow for the bank fishermen (at least the ones I talked to) yesterday but we put a whoopin on em in 5' on brush but that was early I'd bet if a person were to fish in the evening just about anywhere on the lake they would catch fish up near the bank,Motax give me a call and i'll give you a good place to start 573-569-3676.

Fine lookin bunch f fish LB.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie
    Likes working man LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice slabs, congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Motaxidermy, did you decide where your putting in at ? I will be on the water today if you see me flag me down. Will be in a tracker with a 90 on back

Post Thanks / Like

I think we will put in at Coffman or would it be better to put in at gravis? bugman I will be giving you a call here shortly. fowl attitude I will look for you. it will proberly be easier to spot us, cause we will be the ones running around like were lost. we will be in a sea nypth fish and ski boat with a 90 Johnson on it.

Post Thanks / Like

is there anywhere to stay close to either boat ramp? we might decide to stay and fish Friday also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast