Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any reports on Mark Twain??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any reports on Mark Twain??

I know its been raining but its time to go fishing at the Twain! Any reports??

Post Thanks / Like

All the fish have taken up residence elsewhere!!! We fished Saturday for a few hours in Sandy Creek and only marked 3 fish!!!! THREE FISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!! We checked the edges, out away from the edges in 10 to 15 feet of water, out in the middle of the coves where the water was deepest and the mouths of coves...which is where we marked the three fish. We left there and went into another area of the lake where we found a lot of fish but none wanted to play. Louise did catch a nice 18" bass...but that was it. We didn't go out Sunday due to the threat of rain.
    Louise used a double minnow rig and I was jigging with various colors.

Post Thanks / Like

Went Yesterday 4/13, windy and overcast, water temps ranging from 57 down to 53, seems like the further I went into a cove or creek the colder it got. Graphed a lot of fish caught only 3 keepers (threw them back) caught maybe 6 crappie, 3 small bass and one drum. Fish I did catch came from 9-11 ft of water slooow trolling with rod in hand, black chart 1/8 ounce jig. Started at 11 quit at 5
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help