Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High School Crappie Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default High School Crappie Tournament

Coming to Truman Lake on August 23rd. Freshmen thru senior students will compete for over $5,000 in scholarship monies and prizes. Talon Shallow Water Anchor for big fish prize. No entry fees or membership charges. Open to students from ay school from any state. Visit: www.kidsfishingandeducation.com for more info.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, I am glad to hear this.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's Awesome.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

what? instead of a video game tourney?????????? NOW THAT IS REAL CHILD DEVELOPMENT CUDOS TO THE SPONSERS HOPE THIS CATCHES ON

Post Thanks / Like

I bet I can put a team together for this. I'll be paying for nursing school next year for our oldest. A little scholarship help would be sweet. Kurt thanks for all you do to make these happen. They are our future fisherman/women and it's good to see people going out of their way to get them outdoors and promote the sport of crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone knows a team that needs a boat I would be willing to take them out in mine. If I read the rules right the team needs a boat captain over the age of 19.
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet deal! I'm same as labsnslabs! I can provide all the equipment needed for a safe/fun day on truman lake!

Post Thanks / Like

Guys at he next Truman Crappie Masters tournament we can get with Kurt and get more details and let him know how many boats we can get to help. The more boats we can get the more kids that will have a chance to fish for a scholarship and help them further their education. This is something I feel all of us tournament anglers need to get behind.
    Matt and Ryan I may send Lacy with one of you to better her chance of winning.

Post Thanks / Like

Jarrod, she is welcome! I think this is awesome deal! Wish they had this when I was in high school!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast