Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone use MK Endura Trolling Motor?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone use MK Endura Trolling Motor?

The lakes I fish are electric motor only and it can take forever to get to diff spots on the lake. I have an 18 ft bass boat that has a 50 lb thrust trolling motor on the front and it does fine for what its supposed to be used for but takes forever going places. I'm not into updating that into a 100lb thrust yet, but am considering adding about 55lb thrust from a Minn Kota Endura Transom Mount trolling motor on the back. Does anyone have any experience using this trolling motor, I expect it will work just fine. My plan is to run them at the same time(the back one from a diff battery) to get some extra speed to move around. Basically now if I want to go fishing it's atleast 1/2 to get anywhere on the water from the ramp double that plus fishing time doesn't allow for short outings. Thanks for any replies.

Post Thanks / Like

I had one and was not real happy with it, speed control went out twice in the first year, then the motor would only go on high in forward or reverse. I up graded to a variable speed could not be happier with it. not to say your would not work perfectly for you but that was me experience with it. no matter what, you cant go wrong with minkota

Post Thanks / Like

I have had one for two years now. No problems at all.
    My third MK.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what kind of speed you will get. But, you might just get more batteries and use the one trolling motor.

I have never had any problems out of any of my Minn Kota motors.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling Moters

used that ideal for a few years on a trolling motor only lake---did,nt want to spend a lot on the transom motor bought a 5-speed---it sure helped a bunch movin around ,just put on high and steered from the front, boat moves right on out
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the replies.