Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The 'Goon' 4/11/15

Post Thanks / Like

Default The 'Goon' 4/11/15

Let's get this straight,,,,,, I HATE THE SPAWN!!!! . Everybody tries to predict,,, everybody fails. Just when you THINK you got if figured,,, a cold front blows it away. 3 days later and everything has changed. A late day bite changes to a morning bite. A shallow bite shows up in the middle of the day,,then disappears when the winds shift. The lake 20 miles away was the place to be. As you might already have figured,,, not a good day. Good=the spawn will end, Bad=bought minners, Ugly=this report. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

crappieslinger is offline Moderator Kansas Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont suppose this rain is helping the bite either. Hopefully soon they will get into a more predictable pattern.
    Don't Move a Mussel!! Clean, Drain and Dry EVERY TIME, ON EVERY BODY OF WATER!!

Post Thanks / Like

I dread spawn fishing so bad I'm waiting another week or so so I can have the option of chasing spawners or post spawners if one or the other cant be found. The total skunked outing last time at Clinton still chaffs my hide. Next trip I'm gonna put a hurt on em!......... maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the spawn. Its the time of year a noob like me feels like a pro!
    Likes Ozark88, RWiske, shortdraw, slabby joe LIKED above post