Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Norman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Norman

Went out with my son and nephew...And we did pretty well....We were fishing in water 35 foot deep...Catching them at about 15 foot, Using minnows and small black micro-spoons....We ended the day with 54.....Sorry I didn't get any pictures...But camera's need batteries...lol....:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

How many did you keep? Keep them boys away from my honey holes OK !! I want to let'em get some size on'em....Freezer starting to run low and I likes for it to be warm when I fish cause you know how I has to p-p alls the time........BRRrrrr.....:D ....Just kidding Hon...Have a good time....

Post Thanks / Like

hey glad to see your feelin like fishin. were they hittin pretty hard or was it a soft bite? goin in the morn myself. what was the water temp?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey sis..They don't know all the honey holes that we have....Momma raised us better than to give away all our secrets :rolleyes: ...I didn't keep any of them...I give them all to Wes...He has that little boy he's raising all by himself...I figure a few meals for them...That one honey hole is going to be right come March and April...

Post Thanks / Like

They were biting hard...Like a feeding frenzy...

Quote Originally Posted by bama647
    hey glad to see your feelin like fishin. were they hittin pretty hard or was it a soft bite? goin in the morn myself. what was the water temp?

Post Thanks / Like

I got ya, I put a gps chip in your spoons now I can come empty your honey holes, na na na na na na. lol

Post Thanks / Like

ROFLMBO!!!! I tell everybody...If you can find them..You can fish them....LOL:p

Quote Originally Posted by crappieday
    I got ya, I put a gps chip in your spoons now I can come empty your honey holes, na na na na na na. lol