Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The New and Improved Fatboy Hydra Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Default The New and Improved Fatboy Hydra Sports

Was gonna go to bed this morning around two when I noticed the temp outside and decided to run down the road and put the boat on charge. Took her out this morning at six and yes she could still swim. Ran like a top. Was real careful not to get her all dirty because I didn't want her to get mad.LOL. Anyways, fished a little over four hours. Caught 17 keepers, several dinks, fishing out in the main channel over very old stumps. By the way, boat ran 76 mph with one tank about half full, the other all the way full. Keep in mind with my big butt in it, that is getting it pretty good. I know alot of you don't like speed, but today you couldn't have taken that smile off my face with a grinder.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Spring Fling's looking good!

Wife's been leaning towards me going to fish the Spring Fling. Glad your boat's ready, keep her that way. :D
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya Brother Wood - I am going to try and go out a couple more times while the weather is nice and then I am going to take my boat to have her tuned up and oils and grease changed - its about a 3 week turn around where I got my boat at - so if I take her the first of Febuary I will have her back in plenty time before the pre - spawn - going to the Florida Keys in April as well for that saltwater action
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!