Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: DonG

Post Thanks / Like

Default DonG

I got the DVD and the song yesterday in the mail. I appreciate you sending it to me very very much. That song just kills me. Who sings it? It is obviously live somewhere. How in the world did you come to have a copy of it. Just wondering if there is anyway Ed could put that on here in an mp3 format. I think just about everyone on here would get a kick out of it. Thanks again and try to leave me a few fish at Watts Bar.

ps Gonna need all the help I can get from you at the fling. Take care and have a good 2005.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    I got the DVD and the song yesterday in the mail. I appreciate you sending it to me very very much. That song just kills me. Who sings it? It is obviously live somewhere. How in the world did you come to have a copy of it. Just wondering if there is anyway Ed could put that on here in an mp3 format. I think just about everyone on here would get a kick out of it. Thanks again and try to leave me a few fish at Watts Bar.

ps Gonna need all the help I can get from you at the fling. Take care and have a good 2005.
    I don't know who sings the song but it's a goodun. You have to play the DVD on a DVD player. CP couldn't get his to play on the computer. You have a Happy New Year and keep a little bit of that boat in the water...lol
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day