Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Took the plunge....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Took the plunge....

So finally after being with my fiance for 7 years we finally tied the knot in Gatlinburg last Thursday. We had the trip planned already and last month she brought up the idea of getting married before we went so I suggested that we just do it while we were there. Wetold no one, which was interesting to say the least, unfortunately while down there I caught a stomach bug, which in turn caused me to go dka ( type 1 diabetic complication) which anyone who has been dka will tell you its not fun. Even worse spending 5-6 hours in a car vomiting the whole way home. So after a 2 day stay in the hospital, back to married life, lol. Just hope that wasn't a sign of things to come.....

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to here of your sickness. Congratulations on the Marriage may y'all share many joyful years
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs DP started hinting at marriage about 15 years ago on a trip to Gatlinburgh. I should have done it. It would have been a lot cheaper than what we finally done. DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."