Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm thinking the girls I work with really love me...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm thinking the girls I work with really love me...

... or can't stand me. Or just want to get me out of the office.

Every time I hint at going fishing, taking some time, or if the weather is right... they are encouraging it.

Noing on the calender until 5:30 pm Wednesday, hitting the lake at sunrise and fishing until early afternoon.

The pressure is on, need some fast fish.

Hope the potential clients are ranchers and come straight from the barn so they don't smell me.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, hope you have a good trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and send us some pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like they want you out of the office to me...... So take advantage of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught them right quick before the storm, then the thunder seemed to scare em to the deep. I was just pitching to the bank, no rigging gear today. 12 cleans. Ran in to Jeff and his buddy in the cove, they have a story to tell, ropes, rodeo, and turkey sammich... all in all a good day. Sitting behind the desk now.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like better day than work.

Post Thanks / Like

I worked. Got to the office about 2:30 just in time for a deluge of calls and walk ins. Hung around for my 5:30... 5:45 and still not there... I left.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the trip was worth it.
    Congrats

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G.Gordon View Post
    Caught them right quick before the storm, then the thunder seemed to scare em to the deep. I was just pitching to the bank, no rigging gear today. 12 cleans. Ran in to Jeff and his buddy in the cove, they have a story to tell, ropes, rodeo, and turkey sammich... all in all a good day. Sitting behind the desk now.
    Gordon, thanks for the rescue. Hit and I ended up with 13 nice ones before the motor acted up. Ran fine when we launched but was running rough coming out and would not run at all going back. Stopped at the repair shop there at Bucksaw and decided it needed new plugs. 2 out 3 plugs had no spark at all. Seemed awful sudden but maybe so.... New plugs seemed to work. Backed it in the water and it seemed to have plenty of power so I think I will be ok for camp. Gordon, thanks again and I'll fix you a samich any time. Sorry no pics, Hut needed to umpire softball so he packed up and left when we got home.
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

Man that sammich came at the right time. I was thinking, there is Casey's between here and Butler, that means pizza and 25 more minutes of hunger. I have officially eaten all the cliff bars I kept in the boat. That is what I was scrounging around for while we were taking our 5.3 mph ride back to the ramp.