Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: anyone use these

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone use these

found these at a local shop, they are made by basstrix, 2 inch long with holograpgic foil, made for drop shotting bass but they looked so good thought I would try them jigging with my spoons.

Name:  steelers 007.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  54.1 KB

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Crappieday ....

I have some of these ..... even did some experimental "tweaking" on some of them (adding various items into their hollow body cavities, for color or flash). I haven't had the opportunity to use them, yet ... but, I plan on giving them a trial run, next year. There's some pics of the "tweaks" in this thread:
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...light=basstrix

Smallest "minnow" shaped body length I could find (locally) is the 3" versions I have .... are they available in a true 2" length, now ?? I've seen the "shad" body versions, and know they are shorter & fatter bodied, but haven't seen any shorter versions of the "minnow" shaped ones ... I might have to look into this, if indeed they are only 2" in length !! Thanks for bringing these back to my attention. ......... luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

just put on the ruler and right on 2 inch.ans I can get them for 5.39 per 10 when they get more in

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Cool !!

Quote Originally Posted by crappieday
    just put on the ruler and right on 2 inch.ans I can get them for 5.39 per 10 when they get more in

I'll have to give them a looking over !! Are you getting these on-line, from a local store, dealer direct, jobber ?? That price is very good for these baits. ...... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I get them from a local shop. dont know where basstrix is, maybe its local but the shop always has really good prices

Post Thanks / Like

Never used them but they look great....Where did you find the 2" at....LC

Post Thanks / Like

hammonds fishing, they have a web site but dont do internet yet, but they do take phone orders http://www.hammondsfishing.net/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link....I found the Flashtrix in a smaller length...

http://www.bassitudes.com/SearchResu...x?CategoryID=8

Hope this helps....I wish I could find the minnow paddletail in 2" lengths....LC