Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who on the board fishes next to partner up front ? And uses a umbrella on hot days ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who on the board fishes next to partner up front ? And uses a umbrella on hot days ?

I have been thinking about putting a double seat rig in boat and while at it thought about a umbrella mount for hot days . I have bugged G and Blueball and others about what umbrella and double seat mount and they really helped out . Then I had time to slow down and think about it . I don't fish tournaments and wondered how many of you fish out of double seat rigs for fun fishing ?

Now the umbrella I have never used one but thought why not ? How many of you use umbrella fishing ?

Post Thanks / Like

I use my double seat all year long, spider rigging or not. Mine has a place to put an umbrella or a net. Haven't used an umbrella yet, but not a bad idea to get out of the hot sun in the summer time.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

WIFE AND MYSELF FISH UP FRONT ,WE FISH BRUSH PILES AND SHOOT DOCKS,YES WE USE UNBRELLA FOR LIGHT RAIN AND SUNNY DAYS,WE SOMETIMES SHOOT BAIT PASS BRUSH PILES INSTEAD OF CASTING,IT ALSO KEEP US FIT FOR SHOOTING,THEN WE GET OVER BP AND DROP JIG DOWN AND CATCH A FEW MORE
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Fun fishing or tournament fishing its just more efficient to have two sets of eyes and two pairs of arms facing the same direction. Two people can share the workload.

I also always use and umbrella on hot sunny days. I don't see any reason to suffer with an umbrella in the boat.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Likes blueball LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I fun fish and I have two seats side by side up front and use the umbrella a lot in the summer.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes blueball, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

this is what i started out with
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    I fun fish and I have two seats side by side up front and use the umbrella a lot in the summer.
    me too g sometimes when i`m by myself i set my bag cooler in the empty seat,lol
    Likes "G", shipahoy41 LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    And he is pretty darn good at it too!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.