Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This most be a joke

Post Thanks / Like

Default This most be a joke

Seriously ? A low of 10 to 15 tonight WTH ? Did they move spring to June or what ? Seems like everysince I bougt the new boat the weather has been horrible, maybe I should try reverse physcology buy a snowmobile
    Likes Cane Pole LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We had a crazy Spring here in NW Indiana too. Winter wasn't so bad until February when we got a big dump of snow and then it got cold and stayed cold. Then it went above freezing and stayed there in early March. When the ice went out it was gone in two days. We went from five inches of rotten ice to nothing in 24 hours.

And now it's cold again, below freezing most of the last 48 hours, cold north winds and lower 20s tonight before a "warmup" to the low 40s tomorrow, 10 degrees below normal.

So the ice-out window was really short and the post-ice fishing has been pretty spotty which I'm blaming on the lousy weather. It's bumming me out. I usually try to stock up on fish taken from cold water in the spring. I think they're better table fare and freeze better when they come out of cold water and you keep them cold until you freeze or cook them.

Post Thanks / Like

We are still waiting for some open water here! Everything is still frozen solid. We had about an inch of snow today to add salt in the wounds. Driving me absolutely nuts. Gotta take a trip down to Cabelas tomorrow!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

It snowed some today in NE Arkansas. Supposed to be 69 degrees tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner08 View Post
    We are still waiting for some open water here! Everything is still frozen solid. We had about an inch of snow today to add salt in the wounds. Driving me absolutely nuts. Gotta take a trip down to Cabelas tomorrow!
    We got 4 inches of snow on Monday. Mostly melted off by Wednesday. Then yesterday we got another inch.

Post Thanks / Like

We received an inch last night,temps never got up enough to melt all of it today.

Post Thanks / Like

it's Al Gore's fault.
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN