Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainy day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rainy day

Fished the sac river today for about an hour then got flooded out with no fish oh well it was a good day anyway..Mduncan did you go fishing tday it was pretty nice on the river the wind was kept decent around there how was it on the lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Well at least you caught some there were 4 boats at the sac and we all got rained out!..I think I am going to try the shawnee bend tomorrow? well see?
    The boss said I get to buy a new rod and reel tomorrow so I may go pick it up its nice a 10' jigging pole by G-Loomis and another plueger president reel kind of anxious to get it too makes you feel like a kid again when you get to buy toys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ed,cuzz,cuzz's son hayden and i had a decent day for a windy rainy day like we had,we fished a dock for a couple of hours and ended up with 50 or so then we built 4 nice pvc beds....all in all a productive day.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Man I'm jealous. 50 crappie!!! Bugs I need to go fishing or I'm gonna hurt somebody!!!!!!!!!! Good job guys on the fish, and have a happy new year.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure they're on the other side of the DMZ!!!

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'll be up there on the 6th of Jan. I may have to get kung fu crazy on them. I can see it now get my butt kicked and then have to explain myself. "I had to do somethings sir I haven't got to fish for almost 4 months!!!!"
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Have a happy new year Dave hope ya get to fish soon.
    Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Default What a day....

Fishin from 8:00 a.m. yesterday to 12:00 p.m. today = 3 keepers

Fishin from 2:00 p.m. today to 5:00 p.m. today = 20 keepers

Boy, what a change. It seemed that the water just all of a sudden turned black under those docks and they started killin' black and chartreuse tubes. Even had a 14-incher and several more than 12", which is pretty good for me anyway.

If anyone's out on LOZ tomorrow feel free to check for me on the docks at Parkview Towers. I'll probably be on Dock 9 but drive around to check for sure. I'll have a gold/yellow hat on.

Good luck and Happy New Year's everyone!!!

BTW, why am I up this late???? Bugs will be up in 3 hours!!!!
    Last edited by LOZcrappie; 12-31-2006 at 01:02 AM.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

I slept in a little this mornin Scott,didnt get up till 4.My son and i are gonna take Slab Buster to one of my favorite docks this mornin and i'll try to drop by on the way back to see if you're around...give em hell!!!

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hope you survived Sunday, Bugs...

Sorry I didn't get to meet you. Boy it was bitter out there on Sunday. I stuck with it, though, and managed to round up another 13 keepers. I kept looking for you (even had a beer or two ready) but figured it would be even worse out on the lake and that you may not make it by. I can't blame ya.

Hopefully it will work out next time. I'm looking forward to fishing with my neighbor, CrappieKnocker, too. I believe he's going to be down there this coming weekend (but I'm not ).

Take care...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast