Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "CATCHING" Using LED'S

Post Thanks / Like

Default "CATCHING" Using LED'S

Hi folks, I know there is a wealth of info on here about using lights to attract fish. I've been searching through post after post and learning a lot in regards to led strip lights, submersible, green lights, white lights and UV lights and such.

What I'm not finding is information about actually "Catching" using lights?? I've actually seen some post on other sources that suggest that UV lights actually deter fish away, as well as white works better than green.

So I am asking all of you to way in on what type and color of lights you have found that you actually have experienced catching more fish with, as well as how you have them set up. My hope is if we can get enough input we may be able to get some kind of consensus on what is really working out there.

I personally have used white and green submersible lights and have attracted ten's of thousands of minnows but still not catch any decent crappie, just a couple of dinks. So if lights make a difference for you please share!

Post Thanks / Like

The green lights work best for me. If you're only getting dinks you in the wrong place. Try deeper water. There not magic you still have to find the fish. Just move around till you get on the big fish.
    Likes Lonnie84 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You are doing it right! You got the bait fish to show up. You only need to be at a location where crappie will find and forage on the bait fish easily. It might be difficult now with spawn on but in the summer you can have lots of success. Fish the piles like you do in the day and use the green lights. I have lots of luck.
    Name:  IMG_0432a.JPG
Views: 1016
Size:  51.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_2578.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  17.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2676.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  27.6 KB
    Name:  greenlite.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  9.1 KB