Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ - Gravios Arm Tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ - Gravios Arm Tomorrow

Looking to hit the lake for the first time tomorrow. Thunderstorms are supposed to hold off until the evening. What are your thoughts with the storms moving through tonight? Still post front tomorrow so it shouldn't shut them down too much, but my concern is the amount of rainfall expected to come tonight?

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

A little stain isn't going to hurt the Gravois at all right now - it has looked like a swimming pool for a couple months. Potentially push the fish up a little shallower and make the bite a little easier.

Post Thanks / Like

What Nate said, pretty tough over the weekend in the Gravois/Indian Creek. Did okay Sat. but Sunday was lousy. Way too clear in my opinion. Hope it get's dirtier, and some wind would greatly help too, not much of that at all over the weekend.
    SIZE DOES MATTER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

How far up do you all run? I was thinking of starting in Indian but might just go until I find stained water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by num1trctrplr View Post
    What Nate said, pretty tough over the weekend in the Gravois/Indian Creek. Did okay Sat. but Sunday was lousy. Way too clear in my opinion. Hope it get's dirtier, and some wind would greatly help too, not much of that at all over the weekend.
    we had same deal sat. was good but sun caught 1 fish
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

i've been all the way up to the gravois ramp, was still pretty clear up there Sat. didn't make it that far Sunday, was having boat issued for a bit(think my batteries are croaking). These rains hopefully gonna stain it up, pitty Bowling in cape this weekend, be the weekend after before I can get back out there. Hopeing there starting to hit pretty good by then. The ones i caught sat was around docks or in wells by the way,
    SIZE DOES MATTER!!!!!!!