Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: muddywater/brushpiles/jigs/ jig colors/ spawn should be on.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default muddywater/brushpiles/jigs/ jig colors/ spawn should be on.....

HELLO EVERYONE - I live in college station, tx we have a lake here thats a small power plant lake outside of town with a nice boat ramp and a pretty good size FLOATING PIER with 2 boat stalls on it where you pull up and tie your boat off it had absolutely no brush around it until 3 weeks ago i began putting brushpiles all thru in and out over several days and put a bag of hog pellets all around the dock i have fished there everyday for a week with not one strike this lake is very muddy with a foot and a half of visability surface temp is holding between 61 and 63 degrees there is plenty of crappie in the lake i have fished several times over the years out there and done very well on this pier but now i have hit a brick wall i have tried all color jigs all different depths i cant get bit... is there anyone out there that can help thanks in advance...

Post Thanks / Like

A road runner may be just the ticket. A little flash and a little vibration to help them home in on it.
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

When all else fails try minnows.
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

How's the bottom contour at that spot? Are there any drop offs or ledges close by to it? Have you scanned the lake with your sonar? I'll bet they are shallow with the temp at 60 degrees or starting to move in. I know they have bee finicky around Somerville and won't bite either or I can't find them. Keep trying.
    USAF Retired and fishing!