Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Night Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Night Lights

OK, I bought a set o lights they are fog lights from wally world, now my question is what will happen if i connect them to a battery thats hooked up in serial (24v for my trolling motor) im not to electrically inclined so i dunno, also can 2 lights be spliced together and only have one set of clips on the battery? any input would help.....also how long will a deepcycle trolling motor baterry run 4 fog lights ?

Adam

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie_Day
    OK, I bought a set o lights they are fog lights from wally world, now my question is what will happen if i connect them to a battery thats hooked up in serial (24v for my trolling motor) im not to electrically inclined so i dunno, also can 2 lights be spliced together and only have one set of clips on the battery? any input would help.....also how long will a deepcycle trolling motor baterry run 4 fog lights ?

Adam
    If you hook up 12 volt lights to a 24 volt power supply you'll blow the bulbs. If you try it be sure to add an inline fuse first.

You could hook the lights to one power cord by splicing together.

Not sure what the draw on the bulbs are so cant help you there.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.