Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie starting Monday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie starting Monday

Hello,

I have had numerous emails about the new series of Midwest Crappie and when it will air on the Sportsman Channel. The new series starts Monday, Jan. 3 at 6:00pm. If you do not get the Sportsman Channel, you can watch it on line while it airs. You have to get a FREE membership to the Sportsman Channel, and you can then get the show. The website is www.thesportsmanchannel.com To give you a hint, the first show will be a winter show on Lake Greeson, AR, with Jerry Blake.

This Sunday, at 6:00pm, I will be on the chat room to try to answer any other questions, or to just TALK CRAPPIE!!!!!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Russ. Also, please let me know when the DVD's of your new shows will be available. I'd love to get one of those if you're going to make them available for sale online.

Also, I don't see Midwest Crappie listed on The Sportsman Channel, will it only be listed when it's being aired on the 3rd? Or am I just not seeing it (like usual)?
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not seeing it either.

Post Thanks / Like

Russ - Will that be on every Monday night a 6 P.M.? Also, is that Eastern time or Central time?
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Default russ

Yes I also would be interested in purchasing a dvd or two.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by russ
    Hello,

I have had numerous emails about the new series of Midwest Crappie and when it will air on the Sportsman Channel. The new series starts Monday, Jan. 3 at 6:00pm. If you do not get the Sportsman Channel, you can watch it on line while it airs. You have to get a FREE membership to the Sportsman Channel, and you can then get the show. The website is www.thesportsmanchannel.com To give you a hint, the first show will be a winter show on Lake Greeson, AR, with Jerry Blake.

This Sunday, at 6:00pm, I will be on the chat room to try to answer any other questions, or to just TALK CRAPPIE!!!!!

Russ

will the show air on any other stations
    Hey where's my float.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ed,

The shows probably won't be listed until Monday. This is when the new season starts. I am really excited about the new series. I think we have some real nice shows with some great folks including Richard, Jerry, and Don from Eden.

Post Thanks / Like

The shows wont be listed until Monday, as that is the start of the new season on the shows. All the shows are Eastern Time. Also, if you do like the shows, please email the Sportsman Channel from their hompage to keep the show on. There aren't too many shows dedicated to crappie fishing!

Thanks,
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

The show will run every Monday at 6:00pm, Tuesdays at 2:00pm, and Wednesdays at 7:30pm for the next 13 weeks.

This week's show with Jerry starts with alot of background info. on Jerry and the lake, and then takes off with some really nice fish. Hope everyone enjoys!

GOOD FISHIN!!!
    Russ

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

what bout the dvd's?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast