Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally Wet A Line

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally Wet A Line

Fished for a little over an hour and a half at a buddies pond. It is a little over six acres with a quick sloping edge out to about 13 feet. Threw everything but the kitchen sink(and minnows) at them. Finally tied on a Culprit curly tail split body with a 16th jig head. Caught 17, kept 16. My buddy caught over 20, because he is a jig man and is better than me at it. I let him keep all the fish, I have plenty for now. Just got home and sitting on my butt and waiting for the company to arrive later on tonight. Hope I live through it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Fished for a little over an hour and a half at a buddies pond. It is a little over six acres with a quick sloping edge out to about 13 feet. Threw everything but the kitchen sink(and minnows) at them. Finally tied on a Culprit curly tail split body with a 16th jig head. Caught 17, kept 16. My buddy caught over 20, because he is a jig man and is better than me at it. I let him keep all the fish, I have plenty for now. Just got home and sitting on my butt and waiting for the company to arrive later on tonight. Hope I live through it
    Glad to hear you are back at it Brother Wood - Have a safe and Happy New Year
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy did I hear you say you caught them on a jig? HHHMMM I dont know why anybody would fish a jig. You know how much I dislike them. Would the property owner let me fish there with you sometime?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he would care. I will ask him wednesday at work to make sure. Gonna cost you a boat ride though.