Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Vintage fishing tackle ?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vintage fishing tackle ?

I got as lot of old tackle that belonged to my father and grandfather. I am sure the tackle has value, but I am not a collector. I am ready to let it go. I have my memories. All proceeds will be going to the Veterans Fund. Any help with disposing of this stuff would be appreciated. Stuff is 30-60 yrs old. I don't want to look the stuff up on the internet.

Items, just to name a few:

Johnson's Silver minnow spoons
    Heddon wood vamps
    Weezel Bait Co. lures
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

look around on ebay, they sell alot of vintage lures for some pretty high bids, I have seen them go for over a hundred for the old wooden lures

Post Thanks / Like

Hey cane pole, how about giving me a price and I will take a chance and wire you the money, as long as it's a fair price. I have an entire bathroom, with wifes blessings, loaded with antique and cool fishing stuff.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsup
    Hey cane pole, how about giving me a price and I will take a chance and wire you the money, as long as it's a fair price. I have an entire bathroom, with wifes blessings, loaded with antique and cool fishing stuff.
    I will take a few pictures and you give me a price. I don't have a clue. I am charging batteries to camera now. Take a few hours to charge up. Check back later.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

If you have any books or magazines I would be very interested. I am a collector of hunting and fishing publications and would like any that you or anyone else would like to get rid of. Not just old stuff either. Any books or magazines of any age. I currently have over 2000 magazines and 250 books both hard cover and paperback. My wife would truly love help in adding to my collection. :D :D :D Right now I probably have one of, if not the biggest personal collection of outdoor publications in Michigan. If you have any that you think I may be interested in just send me a PM. Thanks
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D