Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 3 Man Bench???

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 Man Bench???

Does anyone make a bench for spider rigging that has 3 seats ??

Post Thanks / Like

I have not seen anymore than a 2 seat rig so far. But you may want to post on Personal Classified Ads

that you WTB or have someone to build you one. There is a saying that if you got the money you can buy anything or have it made.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

We just have three seat pole bases in the front. Works great. Could always install some. Cheaper than buyin premade seats. I'll also add the middle one is slightly in front of the outside ones and it helps keep the crowding down and works with the poles going out to the sides.

Post Thanks / Like

The only problem there is I can't access the underside to through bolt the seat bases, which Id prefer. Are yours through bolted ?

Post Thanks / Like

Could you imagine what the front of a boat would look like with 3 larger gentlemen up there spider rigging!!!!

If anybody does it... It didn't happen unless we see pictures!!! I want good pictures too. Ones with motors completely out of the water!!!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I just can't see three butterballs like me in the front of a boat unless it was large. I guess with the right boat it could be done. Good luck, I want pics too.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Pondtoon time with 3 like me up front lol.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I have a 2072. My son is 11 and this will be his first year on the annual fishing trip with me and my ol man. My ol man weighs about 140 soaking wet so it won't be too bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha. I am 6'2" 220. Crappiehabits my fishin partner is 5'10" 180 and our friend brandon who is short and round at 5'7" 270 fished with us this weekend. 2072 war eagle no problem at all. Did it all last year too. Will post pics next time it happens. And TB ours are factory installed but a decent option when access underneath is limited is rivnuts. Basically gives you a base to screw into. I'll see if I can get you a pic of all three seats in the front for you to see.