Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman or LOZ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman or LOZ?

If you had your pick for next weekend which one would you go to? LOZ is about an hour closer to the house, but I'm not scared to make the drive to Truman. Never been on Truman and just starting to crappie fish more than a couple times a year. Got back from MS last weekend and got blanked, so I need to put some fish in the livewell before my gal starts making fun of me.

Post Thanks / Like

I am huge fan of double stuffed Oreos myself...but I think if I had the opportunity I would buy an jeep...hope mom is well.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE FINEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE GREATEST AIR FORCE! GOD BLESS!! Joshua 24:15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rams_crazy View Post
    I am huge fan of double stuffed Oreos myself...but I think if I had the opportunity I would buy an jeep...hope mom is well.
    Was I a little to all over the place there? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Just messing around a little bit. I really like Truman and there are some SLABS!!!! I would personally fish Truman.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE FINEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE GREATEST AIR FORCE! GOD BLESS!! Joshua 24:15

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Truman is on fire right now if you are set up to spider rig. If you decide to come this way let us know and we will point you in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

I am setup to spider rig. Just a little nervous about taking the boat there without knowing the lake ive heard its a little treacherous.

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to go a mile or so either direction of the ramp right now to catch fish. They still caught them shallow today rigging in the creeks. 4-5' down in 12-16' of water pushing minnows still the best bite.

Post Thanks / Like

Jigging, are you talking about Windsor crossing? I was thinking of going there tomorrow with the wife. I also thought of putting in below Truman dam but I don't know what to expect from down there yet. I just need to catch a limit this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Bucksaw. I'm sure you can go catch a mess in the Tebo also. Brush creek should be good. Have not seen a creek right now that does not have fish in it. Nothing against being down below but it will be a tougher bite than on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Any suggestions on where to stay next weekend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast