Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiptails

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kiptails

I've been trying to order some chart kiptails for a couple of months and everyone has been saying that they are out. I went to BPS yesterday and seen that they were out of all colors. I ask the man in the fly dept and he said that the PETA pukes found out where they come from and has put a stop to all of it. I ask him if I ordered them out of the catalog, would I get them and he just shrugged. What I don't understand is if they slaughter bunches and bunches of unborn calves for veal, then why can't they sell the tails? I ask him what PETA thought about all the bucktails, squirrel tails, rabbit masks, feathers, and all other tying stuff and he said that if you want it, you'd better get it quick or you'll be using strictly synthetic before very long.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unfortunate!

As a matter of information, Veal is young beef ,not unborn. Those peta (not important enough to warrent a capitol letter) have placed animals as more important than people.
    I knew a fella that sold rabbit pelts at a flea market type event. A lady seen them and asked how he could kill those poor little bunnys for the skins. He said" lady, we don't kill anything, those are shedders' When the rabbits shed their skins in the spring, we just gather them up and tan them" . She said, OH, I am so sorry ,I didn't understand. " then she bought a pair of them.:rolleyes: She was quite typical of the misdirected nut cases out there. They need to get a life.:D Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if PETA hair would catch a crappie? I volunteer to do the skinning.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny stuff Giller
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    I wonder if PETA hair would catch a crappie? I volunteer to do the skinning.

I'll secound that CUZ. need some help holding them let me know.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, when I was stationed in Alaska, the PETA folks would march in the Fur Rondavue (spelling) parade, which was a celebration of the Alaska fur trade. They were always the hit of the parade because they would be naked except for shoes, a g-string and orange spotted paint. Lots of fun to watch since the celebration takes place in February.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by ifish; 12-29-2006 at 07:59 PM.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll keep these handy. I ordered some of the big kiptails from Barlows. They were out of the chart regular size, but took my order for the larger ones. If they backorder them, I'll sure get in touch with these. Thanks a bunch!!

Post Thanks / Like

we may have to start saving deer tails. I even took a dead squirrel away from a hawk and cut the tail off. I have about a dozed deer tails skinned out and drying right now. Hope I'm lucky with the dyeing. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by willsjwills
    we may have to start saving deer tails. I even took a dead squirrel away from a hawk and cut the tail off. I have about a dozed deer tails skinned out and drying right now. Hope I'm lucky with the dyeing. lol
    Yea; I looked into that and decided it seemed to be alot of work, but I may have to try it some time. My wife and kids have 4 cats (that stay outside!!!!!) that have very hairy tails. I may have to drop a brushhook across one's tail or even across it's NECK and use the whole thing for jigs!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast