Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ-LORA

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ-LORA

Gonna be there next Thursday-Sunday. Cold front is supposed to come in.  My question is minnows or stay with Jigs?  Both??  If minnows where is the closest place to get them?  No boat so dock fishing it shall be.  Will be taking my dad who will be there from Oklahoma and for the first time my three year old son!! Thanks for any info!!

Post Thanks / Like

A little store(that's the name of it)on A hwy has minnows sometimes? Go to the mdc website and look for the brush piles in that area I know there are some close that you can reach from the bank bobber and minner should work well ,good luck and have fun
    Last edited by Hookin'&Cookin'; 03-14-2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: hate auto correct

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw
    Likes sooners08 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the store is open.

Post Thanks / Like

If they don't have any camdenton or osage beach are close,I hear they are catching some around those docks and some fish are moving close to the banks so between the two ya'll should do alright.If you need any help feel free to call 573-569-3676.

Jamie
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    If they don't have any camdenton or osage beach are close,I hear they are catching some around those docks and some fish are moving close to the banks so between the two ya'll should do alright.If you need any help feel free to call 573-569-3676.

Jamie
    Thanks. Was not sure what time of year the minnows start being sold! I hope the cold weather that is supposed to come does not push them back out! Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

If it does then the dock should be good,also there is some deep water close by where they suspend when a cold front comes in.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Hopefully we have a great time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Trying my luck in am. I hope I catch some fish off the dock!'

Post Thanks / Like

No luck this am. Fished the main dock and had to go because of family coming up later. Someone gentleman was having some nice luck from the shore. Looked to be fishing some kinda jig with a slip bobber technique. I felt stupid but will try again later.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught three yesterday afternoon. Caught one this am and ten this pm. Bite is slow from the docks. None keepers. 1/32 green/orange slab buster jig worked the best. Pink/white worked ok. Minnows caught two all weekend. The slabs were missing in action. Guess I will try again next year.