Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: If this is old news then I apologize....

Skeeter5150 Guest

Default If this is old news then I apologize....

The other day I was chatting with my wife's boss who works some with the FLW. So I asked him if there were any plans in the future for an FLW Crappie Trail. He said as a matter fact it is being discussed, because there are so many crappie fisherman around they(FLW) think that the participant turnout would be HUGE !!!! YEAH COME ON !!!!!!!

SK5150:D

Post Thanks / Like

count me in,first class deal from what i have seen in their bass fishing deal
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I predicted this more than 4 years ago - if someone with the financial and marketing resources took on the venture, it would result in something huge and worth the effort.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be good reading about the FLW Crappie trail but I for one hope they stay FAR away from my lake. Every since the B.A.S.S. held one of their tourneys here (10 years or so ago) the lake has been slap full of boats during the daytime on practically any weekend. Looks like mainly locals and the vacationers at the park are about the only crappie fishermen I have seen and it would be nice to keep it that way and let the fish grow up some.

Not trying to sound selfish.......I've already seen what alot of publicity can do to your home lake.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

GRIZZ drools
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup what you said is very true bud.
    handy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    It would be good reading about the FLW Crappie trail but I for one hope they stay FAR away from my lake. Every since the B.A.S.S. held one of their tourneys here (10 years or so ago) the lake has been slap full of boats during the daytime on practically any weekend. Looks like mainly locals and the vacationers at the park are about the only crappie fishermen I have seen and it would be nice to keep it that way and let the fish grow up some.

Not trying to sound selfish.......I've already seen what alot of publicity can do to your home lake.
    I agree 100%!

Post Thanks / Like

Would be neat to watch on TV. But yeah I agree with the above