Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bamboo mats or bucket type condos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bamboo mats or bucket type condos

Hi,

Anyone ever have the problem with the mat or bucket moving because of current?...I have heard rumors it will move...Now the lake I have dropped them doesn't have much current...It does have some..But most of the current is on south end of the lake where the hot water is discharged....We have been dropping the mats and we have been using three concrete blocks but only filling two of them up with boo...The boo we have been using is a little big...Only kind we can get...With three blocks it sinks in a hurry....I think it won't be going anywhere...At least I hope it won't..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I lost 2 I put out last year. Didn't think there was too much current till I got to looking for a stump when the water was down and a gravel bar nearby that I was using as a reference, was totally rearranged from last year. When I went over it with my gps the stump was in 3' where it had been 6' last year. Won't put condos on that flat like I did before. They just washed out.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Checked on several of my bamboo mats today at the lake...The ones we checked where still in the same place...We didn't check all of them though..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye