Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: view from my kitc.hen window

Post Thanks / Like

Default view from my kitc.hen window

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1NfU-yArC4 my first video posting. hope it works. thanks dayton

Post Thanks / Like

The link shows that the video is private and cannot be viewed by the public.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I tried looking and the link says that the video is PRIVATE. So needless to say that it was a dead end.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Wood duck. Go back to your youtube page. Make sure you are logged in. Find and click your settings for the video and check Public instead of private.

Post Thanks / Like

When you are signed in and looking at your video, you will see some icon choices under the video window. Hover over them. The "pencil" one is for Info and Settings. Click it. Once the screen updates you have all kinds of choices. On the right side will be Public/Private/Unlisted. Click to choose Public. Make another post and let us know when you change it. So we can check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that, i went to you ţube page and set as public. Let me know if this works. Will possibly be downloading a video of my son catching a citation crappie at DR soon.

Post Thanks / Like

As of 6:30 this morning it's still showing as Private when I click your original link. Now that you have mDe the change , go to the video and copy the link again and post it in a new reply here. Maybe the new link will work. ..

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1NfU-yArC4lets try it again hopefulkly it works this time please let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by woodduck1956 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1NfU-yArC4lets try it again hopefulkly it works this time please let me know
    Works fine now. Great quality video...just not enough fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Working for me now. Cool. You can force it to "show" the video but adding [img] to the front of the link and [/img] to the back. No spaces. And the video will show like a picture of the Youtube screen. Then we click that to view.

Will look like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast