Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake cumberland?

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake cumberland?

Hello to everyone!

Im new to the board, but have been enjoying the information of the site for a while.
    Just wandering if anyone fishes the upper end of cumberland, in the noah's dock or london dock area?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey chigger. I dont know anything about the upper end of cumberland but I still wanted to welcome you to the site. I think that you'll find some of the best info out there about crappie fishing and am looking forwards to reading more of your posts. Welcome again.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

What state is it in? Welcome from Va!:D

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys!

It is in southeastern kentucky, sorry I forgot to post that info.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Chigger ...

Quote Originally Posted by chigger
    Hello to everyone!

Im new to the board, but have been enjoying the information of the site for a while.
    Just wandering if anyone fishes the upper end of cumberland, in the noah's dock or london dock area?
    Glad to see you got onboard .... Welcome !!

I've only fished the "upper" end a few times. Not even sure where those "docks" are ... are they around the Burnside area ?? The only place I've fished, in the "river" end of the lake (above Burnside), is around Jasper Bend. And that would have been in the mid 1970's !!
    My Mom/Stepdad used to troll "Sparkletail" cranks, around that area ... and they caught many a nice Crappie, there. Here's what a "Sparkletail" looks like :

Don't forget to post your question on the KY State board, too !! ........ luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake cumberland

I fish the dam side of the lake,and the crappies are scarce, but some guys have luck in the pumpkin creek area, have not been fishing much lately, wife passed away on the 14th of this month, and my heart just hasn't been it lately, but like she used to tell me, life goes on, so maybe next week