Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CRAPPIE WORLD UPDATE

Post Thanks / Like

Default CRAPPIE WORLD UPDATE

Hello Crappie World Readers, Just wanted to touch base on the next issue. We have had a couple of delays and I wanted to share.

#1 Is my fault. I had started in the past each year with the Winter issue. Being 4 times a year, I can not start the 2015 year with an issue that is put out in DEC 14. I didn't know, now I do! So Crappie is starting with the SPRING ISSUE of 2015, Volume 4 issue 1. It will end with WINTER ISSUE, Volume 4 issue 4.

#2. Weather and other delays at our printer in the Northeast has caused much delays. We all are aware of the snow in Boston. The current printer is behind on EVERY title that they currently print, which is expected, but due to the fact that Crappie was put on the back burner and left so larger titles could be printed, 2X, I have decided to YANK my titles from this current printer and am in the process of having the title printed elsewhere.

It is packed with some great crappie how to information, I made some minor changes, and have hopefully improved it a little by the feedback I have received. Give it 3 weeks or so, and your SPRING CRAPPIE WORLD will be in you mailbox! As always, open to suggestions to make it better.
    email me at [email protected]

Crappie ON! - BRAD

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Brad for posting this.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I can print and mail it from here without any delays. If you seriously need to get it done shoot me a PM with the specs and I will send you a link to our ftp site and we can get a proof started.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post