Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GLOBAL WARMING?

Post Thanks / Like

Default GLOBAL WARMING?

IS IT WORKING,HERE COLD,COLD,COLD,SNOW SNOW SNOW,MORE TONIGHT.IN NC THE 5 COLDEST FEB ON RECORD.2 YEARS AGO A WEATHER MAN SAID THEY COME IN CYCLE AND HAS MUCH TO DO WITH THE OCEAN,HE SAID TO EXPECT TO SEE A FEW YEARS OF VERY COLD WINTERS,A PATTERN LIKE IN LATE 70 AND EARLY 80s ,WELL IT LOOK LIKE SO FAR HE IS RIGHT,HOW IS IT YOUR WAY?YET IF IT IS COLD THEY SAY THATS ALSO SIGN OF GLOBAL WARMING AND IF WARMER A SURE SIGN OF GLOBAL WARMING,WONDER WHERE AL IS NOW,LOL ,WELL I WILL GET READY TO TAKE SOME HEAT FROM SOME BUT THIS IS MY OPINION
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

A total sham:

"When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified....

Of much more serious significance, however, is the way this wholesale manipulation of the official temperature record – for reasons GHCN and Giss have never plausibly explained – has become the real elephant in the room of the greatest and most costly scare the world has known. This really does begin to look like one of the greatest scientific scandals of all time."

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever - Telegraph
    Likes Buckie02 LIKED above post

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

72 and sunney here
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff
    Likes crappiewisdom LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Global warming, now you know the Government would not tell you a lie:rolleyes: (sarcastic)
    Likes JET4, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Just normal weather cycles. Lots of studies done on global warming and it hasn't been proved to exist. Cold here in Alabama with 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

I fondly remember those warmer than normal so called " Global Warming" winters of past years .
    Like to have me some Global warming 'bout now . Gillchaser

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billbob View Post
    72 and sunney here

A pox upon thy house

Post Thanks / Like

I remember back in the '70's the "experts" were all saying we were entering a new ice age with global cooling. But it never happened.

Then came global warming. But now with all of the recent cold winters, they couldn't sell global warming, so they have dropped the "global warming" and call it "climate change".
    Likes crappiefarmer, genec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

They don't use the term "Global Warming" anymore....they call it "Global Climate Change". Now it can cover if it is too cold in Winter, and too Hot in Summer, and everything in-between!

Another fact Global Warming enthusiasts want to forget, is that In Prehistoric time, there was another great elevation of CO2, just like "Today"....but back then, the CO2 and other bad stuff from all the volcanos, asteroid strikes, etc, made even higher levels of Carbon dioxide....all this CO2 back then, made the planet lush, full of vegetation, and VIBRANT...but now, the CO2 from people burning fossil fuels, is just destroying everything...people forget that an over abundance of CO2 is a prelude to massive vegetation growth, and heavy oxygenation....I guess I am just overlooking the jungle's growing in my area and all the fresh new oxygen the jungle is producing...plus my yard and garden don't look any better yet! lol
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes crappiefarmer LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

All You have to do is think about this, They have used computer models to predict what the weather is going to be 100 years from now. They are using some variables to feed the computers to come up with the predictions. They do not use all variables needed to accurately do this. They don't know to which degree any of the variables are going to have more control over others at any particular minute in time in the future. That right there will cause reality to quickly move away from the computed forecast model. The other thing is, they don't understand all the variables and there are some they don't even know about yet so how can You run a computer model and expect an accurate prediction without all the variables in place. It is humans that are writing the programs so there will be human error in the programs and that in itself is reason enough to call BS.

They can't predict whether I am going to get snow, rain, or sleet at my location tonight and it is tonight. They can't forecast hurricane strength at all, and have a very difficult time on the direction even up to 12 hours out from landfall. They have to use a couple dozen different models with spaghetti string lines and take an average to "best Guess" where a landfall is going to be and even then the models are changing on an hourly basis. They are changing because the storm did something that they did not calculate and the programs are adjusting to the new position of the storm. If the program has to adjust, it is not any good for long term forecasting. I'm sure climatologist use a different computer models than one of a hurricane but it is the same flawed principal. Man does not full understand everything about every variable that mother nature throws at us and until we do, we will not be able to accurately predict weather in the long term. I take any credibility in my mind away from any of the experts that say they "know" what is going to happen and that it is a scientific certainty. Politicians the same thing. It is an agenda and that is all.

Its all about cycles. We know it is cycles because we have recorded history to prove some decades are hotter and colder than others and it always seems to go back to the opposite over time. We just don't live long enough to experience enough cycles to wrap our minds around it. When You look at historical weather data, its there. You don't have to understand why to see it. You just know there are cycles and it will be hotter for a few years, normal a few years, and colder a few years. Thats all there is to it.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    Likes kycreek LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast