Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Christmas Shopping!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Shopping!!!

Hello,

Did some Christmas fishing shopping for myself....I purchased 2 b'n'm' 10ft jig poles, 1 b'n'm' 10ft super ultralite jig pole, 1 spinning reel, 1 ego crappie net, eagle 320 fish finder...Plus, I still need to get some driftmaster rod holders and one more high quality vertical jig pole...Should have everything ready for crappie fishing in early Jan..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy, when you get ready to get the driftmaster rod holders. Let me know and I can save you a little money on them.
    [email protected] or 731-336-3550.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Weezer,

What's up?...I am doing good...I need five of the 0 angle driftmaster rod holders...I am not sure what I need as far as to attach the rod holders....I have a bass tracker panfish...It will be attached through the carpet on a flat service.....Do you have any recommendations?..Also, does driftmaster make a holder for nets?...I ordered one of those ego crappie nets..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 12-25-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

1wheezer
    I have purchased some driftmaster equipment from BPS recently. Perhaps you could give me a price on the following:
    T-118L left hand thread 24" trolling bar
    210-HL left hand thread rod holder
    265-HL left hand thread rod holder

I can take some of the things back to BPS since I have not installed them. I was going to install right hand on the left side of the boat but if I can get left thread I will consider them.
    Thanks,
    Ranger R61

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcd
    Hi Weezer,

What's up?...I am doing good...I need five of the 0 angle driftmaster rod holders...I am not sure what I need as far as to attach the rod holders....I have a bass tracker panfish...It will be attached through the carpet on a flat service.....Do you have any recommendations?..Also, does driftmaster make a holder for nets?...I ordered one of those ego crappie nets..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye
    I use the Troller 400-H rod holders for net holders and they work real well. I bent them a little so they are at a steeper angle.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info...Do you know if 1weezer has those or not?....I will send him an email and ask him..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger R61
    1wheezer
    I have purchased some driftmaster equipment from BPS recently. Perhaps you could give me a price on the following:

I can take some of the things back to BPS since I have not installed them. I was going to install right hand on the left side of the boat but if I can get left thread I will consider them.
    Thanks,
    Ranger R61

Ranger R61, send me an email to [email protected] and I will get you some prices. I will be able to save you soame money on every thing you have listed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger R61
    1wheezer

Thanks,
    Ranger R61

Ranger R61, send me an email to [email protected] and I will get you some prices. I will be able to save you some money on every thing you have listed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcd
    Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info...Do you know if 1weezer has those or not?....I will send him an email and ask him..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Jeremy,
    I can get you any thing that DriftMaster makes. Just send me an email and let me know what it is you need. [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Jermey I just purchased the bee-ready rod holders and really liked them. They are a little cheaper in price [$65 for 4-5 rod holders] and a quality product. these are the favorite on the texas board.
    http://www.edswebshop.com/bee2b.htm
    Last edited by westsam; 12-28-2006 at 04:49 AM.