Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Novice Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Novice Thread

I do not agree with rule 1 about if u fished 3 tournaments last year with us at all ! There is no reason to take away from them because they actually came to fish if they haven't won any money they should be able to pic which class they want to start in. The ones that have been scared shouldn't get treated better than some that have been faithfull but just haven't been fortunate enough to win some money.
    Last edited by creekslick; 02-24-2015 at 06:10 PM.
    Crappieholic-pro staff
    J&H tackle -pro staff
    Likes Dustin Harris LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Novice Thread

Do your discussion here instead of on the sticky. Thanks

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

First I want to say that I think this is a good idea that should draw at least a few more members/teams and Ill join the CACA right now if there is a way to do it online. If there isn't I guess Ill do it at the next tournament.

Ive got a question about #6;

6. If you decide to fish in a division 1 tournament you cannot fish again in Division 2 at this point you have advanced yourself. Once you advance by choice or by rule #5 you must fish Division 1 in any future CACA tournament you participate in!!

How many boats have to enter this division? At least 2? What if you show up to fish and that division is cancelled because you're the only entry? Can you fish the other division then if you want to since you've already taken off work, driven to the lake, etc. without moving to the next level permanently?

Im going to join and fish some tournaments no matter what the answer is, it's just something I thought about when I read the rule.
    Likes Jasonw LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkman View Post
    First I want to say that I think this is a good idea that should draw at least a few more members/teams and Ill join the CACA right now if there is a way to do it online. If there isn't I guess Ill do it at the next tournament.

Ive got a question about #6;

6. If you decide to fish in a division 1 tournament you cannot fish again in Division 2 at this point you have advanced yourself. Once you advance by choice or by rule #5 you must fish Division 1 in any future CACA tournament you participate in!!

How many boats have to enter this division? At least 2? What if you show up to fish and that division is cancelled because you're the only entry? Can you fish the other division then if you want to since you've already taken off work, driven to the lake, etc. without moving to the next level permanently?

Im going to join and fish some tournaments no matter what the answer is, it's just something I thought about when I read the rule.
    We do membership at any event we do not have anything set up on online to join, we have a membership form new members fill out and we like meeting each new member face to face its part of the camaraderie of the club!

Very good question on rule number 6, In all hopes we will have more then one show up to fish in division 2 at each tournament but if not I have talked to the board of directors and we will add a provision in the division 2 rules. It will state that if only 1 boat is present to fish in division 2 we will let them choose to fish Division 1 for that tournament without automatic advancement for the next tournament. But the $60 dollar entry fee will be in effect and as always you have to be a member. (if you register do your boat check and leave to go your fishing spot before the end of registration the lake master will call the team on there cell phone to ask if they wish to fish division 1 or just fish against themselves?)
    So we will have a 2 boat minimum!

Thank you for your question!! I'm sure there will be many questions about the rules for this division and we will try our best throughout the season to make this division run smoothly!!

Thank you
    Jason
    Rockport Rattler.com. B'n'M Pole Company
    Ranger Boats-Driftmaster rod holders
    Muddy water baits. Engel Coolers
    Central Arkansas Crappie Association.com
    Likes Kayakcrappieman LIKED above post