Ran into a coupla guys brim fishin over by Tega Cay. Turned out it was Rango and his friend Marty, fishin out of Marty's boat. Soon we all sped over to Allison Creek and went to one of Rango's spots. Rango got in my boat and helped me set the 2 anchors and then Marty tied up to my boat. Then we transferred Rango's brim rods and bass rods and crappie rods and beer cooler and minnow bucket and just plain bucket and tackle box into my boat and set up for nitefishin about 8:30. Rango may not have had the beast but he brought enough stuff from her to surround himself and feel comfortable in my boat. Marty took off about 10:30 and me and Rango fished 'til 12:30. Both those guys were great company and we did a bit of socializing which meant we weren't real good at counting the fish but it was slow. I'd say we caught between 20- 30 mostly tater chips. Rango landed a nice 15" slab and I had one that I tried to lift and shoulda netted. As a matter of fact, as the fish got off, I looked over my shoulder and saw Rango trying to hand me the net.....no substitute for experience! We were in the standard 27' of water off a point. We agreed it is time for a new tactic. Probably try Sun nite.